- Nuclear Medicine
- Automatic dispensers
- Calibration sources
- I-125 Localization markers
- Decontamination material
- Warning signs
- Surgical probes
- Positioning devices
- Hotcells and Laminar Airflow Benches
- Radiation Measurement
- Radiation Protection
- Surgical Equipment
Inhalation made easy and safe with the M-neb® dose lung ventilation unit from NebuTec
The M-neb® dose employs a flow controller.
The aerosol production is triggered by the patient‘s own inspiration.
During nebulisation, the blue LED on the controller lights up.
M-neb® dose lung ventilation unit
- Low initial activation (< 300MBq) due to breathing-controlled nebulisation of the radiopharmaceutical
- Low air contamination due to filtration of exhalation air
- Optimum particle size for the disposition of the aerosol in the ROI
- Visual nebulisation control using LED display
- Safe filling of the nebulisation chamber by LUER lock port
- Single-use patient kits guarantee optimum hygiene
- Easy operation of the controller
- Small space requirement due to a small controller footprint and manageable nebuliser shielding
- Flexible application possible even for reclining patients
Please fill out this contact form to receive more information.